Exactpro is a UK firm focused on functional and non-functional testing and software development of mission-critical market infrastructures, such as trading and clearing systems, risk management, market surveillance, securities data distribution and post-trade infrastructures.
A white paper available for downloading below contains a review of the latest technologies, tools and test approaches Exactpro uses in its projects.
The review includes the following case studies:
- Multi-protocol client onboarding and certification
- Migrating FIX client base to a new trading platform
- Model-based testing for action algorithms verification
- Automating resilience testing
- End-to-end testing in collateral management
- Delivering large post-trade initiatives
- Test automation in hybrid DLT-based post trade solution
- Risk management systems
- Using big-data and AI for regulatory compliance